Coastal Gymnastics Center’s recreational gymnastics program is designed to help kids stay healthy and active in a fun and safe environment.
- Parent & Tot Gymnastics (1 hour)– Parent & Tot gymnastics is a great way to get your little ones active while starting to build coordination and flexibility. This class is designed for children ages 18 Months- 3 years old.
- Preschool Gymnastics (50 minutes)– Our preschool classes are for children ages 3-4. This class begins to teach children the basics of gymnastics while focusing on enhancing coordination and conditioning.
- Beginner Gymnastics (1 Hour)– Beginner gymnastics is where students get to start learning fundamental gymnastics skills. This class works on all four apparatuses and learn a variety of skills on a progressive basis. Beginner classes are for children ages 5-12 and will be split by age so that kids can socialize with others their own age!
- Advanced Gymnastics (2 Hours)– Advanced gymnastics is by invitation only. Once coaches feel a child has mastered the basics taught in beginner gymnastics they will move to the advanced class. They will start to learn more advanced skills on all four events.
- Parent & Tot: Contact for rates!
- Preschool: $55.00 per month
- Beginner: $80.00 per month
- Intermediate: $90.00 per month
- Advanced: $100.00 per month
There is a $50.00 registration fee per student or $85.00 per family due August 1st of each year.